Getting Started with Shoemaking Courses Online
I’m Sveta Kletina the creator of Shoe making Courses Online. If you are new to the world of shoe making, this page is for you. It contains all the information you need to get started learning shoe making starting today.
Shoemaking is a beautiful old craft, it requires your dedication and without a doubt, passion for shoemaking. Shoemaking – It’s not easy. There are so many techniques, footwear constructions and different stages in shoe making work , but I know, you can learn all of that with a good teacher , and that is why I’m here.
I will guide you through the entire process of making your own shoes, showing you exactly what to do, step by step. I will help you to achieve your goal, we’ll do it together. Let’s start from the top.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]What are Shoemaking Courses Online Platform
This is an online video platform where you can learn how to make your own shoes. The platform divided into separate step by step video courses for different types of footwear, and in each course you will learn everything about that type from start to finish.
What does it mean “from start to finish”?
In shoe making you can’t skip any stage of your work, because everything is important.
Basic Workflow Breakdown
- Applying footwear design on the last, according to specific footwear type rules of construction. ( Always working with masking tape: Shoe making Case Study: Cover Your Shoe Last Using Right Masking Tape )
- Creating Basic pattern from cardboard ( Shoe Pattern: Basic pattern is important!)
- Testing Basic pattern ( from paper and you welcome to check this post on the subject Save your money on leather, make shoes working with paper patterns )
- Creating patterns ( for upper, lining, stiffeners)
- Making the insole ( entire course just about it : Creating Handmade Mid-sole Course )
- Cutting/ Assembling/ Sewing ( we put all parts together )
- Lasting shoes ( most students get very excited about lasting but there is a way to do it right, here is a short post about it : Lasting shoes. Where to start? )
- Sole making & attaching the sole.
- Heel making ( There are different techniques of making bespoke heels which I show in my courses, plus I have a separate course just about heel making: How to Make Heels Course )
- Finishing ( you can have different finishing to your sole; classic, color, personal design. In my courses I show different ways to do it, with no special tools)
- Sock lining ( although this is the inside details, it is super important as in most cases it is the first thing people see in your shoes)
Learning Experience: What to Expect
There is a good reason why shoemaker apprentice spend years beside his master, watching and learning this craft. It is not enough to visit 2 days shoe making class to make good and quality shoes. You just can’t absorb and remember all this information, and you will be lost without the master.
Watch| Practice| Make shoes ( This is our slogan )
The more you practice, the better you get. All courses are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to watch and download, so you can make your own study schedule.
I created step by step Shoemaking Program to make it easy for you to know where to start and which course you need to take next. If you are a total beginner, shoemaking program is perfect for you.
I am there with you every step of the way. You will see how I make shoes, and I will explain why I do certain things the way I do them.
I believe in clear vision and and full understanding why things done this way or another
to give you the full information and help you grow as shoemakers.
Practicing will allow you to retain information you’ve already learned so you can apply it to other shoe making courses.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]We will do everything together.
Sometimes even my explanations are not enough, and that’s OK I’m here for you.
I encourage my members to contact me, so together we could find solution to their problem. Don’t worry we all learn from our mistakes.
( You will get email notification from me at the sign up)
How to Start and how much is it cost?
Currently there are 17 shoemaking courses on the site and new Bespoke Derby course in a making. First thing you need to do is to choose the course you want to start with.
Note: if you are a beginner I strongly recommend following the Shoemaking program, from basic to more advanced courses.
Starting it’s really easy!
- Purchase the shoemaking course that you want.
- You can choose to pay with Paypal or credit card.
- You will get access to watch and download the course.
Before you buy any of my shoe making courses I strongly recommend checking the memberships that we have on the platform.
You can save up to 60% by buying bundles.
I have 3 types of bundles:
Is Shoemaking For You? [ Free Shoemaking Webinar]
To get you started I want to invite you to my Free Shoemaking Webinar.
We will cover 3 main reasons why you are not learning shoemaking yet and how I can help you start today!
There will be a lot of useful information for you in the webinar like:
– Tools you need to get started [ Special Offer for Shoemaking Tools Kit ]
– Shoemaking process
– What is pattern making and why you need it
and a lot more…
Visit the link below and sign up!